The Conservation Severance Process

A conservation severance, also called a partial taking, is a land acquisition method where only a portion of a property is secured for conservation rather than the entire parcel. When pursuing a partial taking for conservation purposes, land

Filed under Land Securement · Tagged with


Connect with Orland Conservation On LinkedInFollow Orland Conservation On TwitterVisit Orland Conservation On YouTube


Robert Orland
Orland Conservation
123 Grove Street, Guelph
Ontario, CANADA N1E 2W8
Phone 519 829 2281